Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 32+33 Planning [All Discussion goes here]

+5
Kaleb Konnely
Tom Midas
War machine
Titus Alexius Muttley
Moberz
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Season 32+33 Planning [All Discussion goes here] Empty Season 32+33 Planning [All Discussion goes here]

Post  Moberz Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:24 am

Hey folks, well I want to congratulate everyone on another good season - and a good PPV run up to this sunday, despite some minor issues this season, we picked up, recovered and got the top Mondial spots - both 1st and 2nd again. Says alot when you only have 4 shows instead of 5 and can beat out the other 4 rosters into second place. So good job to everyone involved this season as CooR hits 2million in earnings and CiR hits 4million in earnings and we're the top 2 earning federations on the server - again this is a credit to you guys who pull out great RPs each and everyweek without fail.

So this topic will be to discuss Season 32 and 33 going forward to our next Pay Per View known as CiR: Risk. This event originally debuted last year as a Bloodshed 'Special Event' but we pulled it into the full Pay Per View mode this season. For those of you who were not here last year let me explain what Risk features. Primarily it is 'Risk' that is that every wrestler involved must put 'something' on the line. Be it a title. A Mask. A Manager. A Contract. A federation or even your job. We had some great storylines last year for this event and so we're hoping we can pull it off again. Obviously i'd suggest you'd take some time to think over your plans and then bring all your oppinions here - to this topic - so everyone can see where everyone else wants to go, whos working with who, and so we can see the overall plan for the next two seasons rather than people just PMing me ideas leaving others in the dark.

For those who have not yet seen it here is our PPV Preview Show:
http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/federation/view_show.asp?id=2914

And then the Main Event - Danger Zone 2014:
http://s3.thewrestlinggame.com/federation/view_show.asp?id=2908

Now below is a brief summary of the Main Talking Points going forward from DangerZone to help give everyone an idea perhaps of the storylines they're not involved directly in: Please be aware for spoilers

=======================================================================
Spoilers Below

- Radical Rises: Captain Smokey bested both Mean Machine & Love Machine to become the new CiR Purity Champion, putting his quick witts in place he exploited the distraction by Love Machine for the 1,2,3. How will Mean Machine react? Who will step up to face the Leader of Radical?

- Bodyguard Blunder: Chris Jackson looked all but set to retain his prized Bloodshed Championship when bodyguards Tank & Hitman came down to the ring to aid him, however a misplaced shot with the title by Hitman was enough to KO Chris Jackson and make Rapper Cobalt the new Bloodshed Champion. How will Chris Jackson react to his title loss? Who will Jimmy blame for the belt being taken from the Entourage?

- Family Feuds: Neither Brian nor Kaleb walked out of the Elimination Chamber as Double Down Champion as their individual egos got the best of themsleves as the arguing duo finally snapped into full fledged violence ending with a steel pipe to the back of Kaleb's head and a subsequent elimination. Can Lester keep his family together after this event?

- Oh so Sinister: Sonic Speed walked out of the Double Down Elimination Chamber as the new Champion, despite a valiant effort by Titus Muttley who eliminated the most men in the chamber, including Speedy Gonzales in under a minute he was unable to best Sonic Speed. Titus kicked out of multiple finishers and looked to be going for the win, however upon being distracted by Sinister who had just cracked a steel chair over the head of Titus' valet Monique he was hit with a final finisher and a new champion was crowned in the chamber.

- Clown X Versus The World: Despite facing three teams and facing the prospect of having to eliminate six people to retain their Championships, Clown X were able to best their opponents, and despite Bobo being eliminated - his partner The Almighty Xandor managed to eliminate two opponents to retain the titles for his team. Can anyone or any duo actually stop Clown X? Or are they really the greatest team in the world?

- Blow...n Away: Despite a strong effort by The Personification, Jimmy James managed to scramble away with his Annihilation Championship. And he has Kelly Early to thank. As Personification was waiting for the inevitable ten count, Kelly pulled Jimmy from the ring to the floor stopping the count and saving his title. After a brief chase she was trapped in the ring, but the time wasted by The Personification enabled Jimmy to return to the ring hit his finisher and keep the big man down for the count.

- Steven Stands Tall: Steven managed to retain his briefcase despite all the odds being stacked against him, with no back-up and no allies this was a one on one match to the end which saw Steven Why managing to his his finisher and win the match...However that wasn't the end of Steven's night.

- One Saviour : Five Sinners: Moberz announced before the match that he felt this was not simply a wrestling match, but a match in which he was trapped with victims. Victims of greed and sin who all had secrets which burdened them. Whether he was right or not is questionable but what matters is he outlasted his five opponents to retain the CiR World Heavyweight Championship, but there were certainly fireworks, with Nice Guy being eliminated due to his focus on helping Nadia. The top rope front flip piledriver to Voodoo Lord and a War Machine who would not be stopped by any of his opponents.

- Sins Haunt the Machine: War Machine was instead stopped by Sister Rose, a ghost from the past no less, which enabled Moberz to recover and hit the Sin Stopper for the 1.2.3. Why was Sister Rose there? Was this what Moberz meant about sins coming to the forefront when victory was so near? And how will War Machine react to again being so close, but yet so far from the World Championship.

- Cashed in? : Steven Why saw the perfect oppertunity to cash in his briefcase after Moberz had been beaten and bloodied by multiple finishers and bone breaking moves, however Moberz found aid in an unlikely ally as the man he dubbed ' The Corperate Machine' came to his rescure, spearing Steven out of his boots. It seemed all was good when War Machine shook hands with Moberz - but just as tensions seemed lifted, War Machine made his feelings known by hitting another Hayley's Comet on Moberz, knocking him out cold, and raising the World Title in the air to the confused and stunned crowd.

Agreed Feuds

Kaleb Vs Brian - Konnely Family Bout

Feuds which need additions

The Gmship of CiR:
The Sullivan's have had enough of the three way power split in CiR between the Three ruling bodies: Dr. Horrible, Brooke and David Train - and so have decided to settle this once and for all at CiR Risk, where each perspective GM will pick one wrestler to represent them in a triple threat match. The stipulation for Risk being simple - Winner becomes GM - Losers go home with nothing.
David Train's wrestler: War Machine
Dr. Horrible's wrestler: [Needed]
Brooke's wrestler: [Needed]
Moberz
Moberz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Season 32+33 Planning [All Discussion goes here] Empty Re: Season 32+33 Planning [All Discussion goes here]

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:10 am

The Arsenal Plan;
~~ Basically I am tho only man who will do the stuff for the whole crew, I am sure that you know by now that Ice Scorpio and Cris Famous went inactive for some personal stuff.

To be honest, this month my schedule was very hectic but still i find a sneak time to create an RP and hopefully this season i will have a lesser workload in real life. Anyway, to cut the story short.

The Arsenal will only aim for one title and that is for the DD Championship, To make it relative with PPV, The Arsenal will hunt Sinister and his greates investment Sonic Speed... Name it, We will make them crash and burn and hopefully it will lead Cris and Famous having their injury because of Sonic and Sinister being hospitalized because of a fatal injury inflicted to him by Arsenal. (Just like the old saying "Eye for an eye! Tooth for a tooth!")

Week 1:
We destroy the Expensive Car of Sinister and interfer on his match making him Disqualified because we will hit his opponent and the bell will be called for his disqualification! He value his singles record so it will be costed Razz

Week 2:
Cris Famous and Ice Scorpio goes on the locker area and strike Sonic Speed by surprise.

Week 3:
Sinister will be abducted!

Week 4:
Monique will have a neck injury because of Sonic Speed

Week 5:
Cris Famous and Ice Scorpio will fight Sonic Speed in a 2 - 1 handicap match and Titus as the guest referee. Making Sonic defeated via Hellhound Bash

That it's for next season... I know that this will lead us into PPV Smile Hopefully sonic will agree with this Smile

Moberz and VGMs may suggest the best way to do it, i am open for suggestions.
Titus Alexius Muttley
Titus Alexius Muttley

Back to top Go down

Season 32+33 Planning [All Discussion goes here] Empty Re: Season 32+33 Planning [All Discussion goes here]

Post  War machine Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:42 am

Well I'm running with the whole "War works for Train" saga for the next two seasons but I do believe that Steven needs revenge on War and should go over with the win to cement his main event standing.

Gonna bring sister rose back fleetingly almost as if only War can see her.....so match wise I'm open to anything.....feud wise? Let me know folks
War machine
War machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Moberz Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:37 pm

I was wondering if given how we planned some of the stuff with the Triple Threat feud when Dr. Horrible will announce War Machine will have no more World Title Shots whilst he is GM after his attack of Steven could give Steven motivation to be Dr. Horrible's representative for the Triple Threat Match? Allows you two to continue off from the end of last season and keeps Steven moving up the card, gives War Machine more purpose (A promise from Train for a World Title oppertunity if he wins the Risk match and Train becomes GM).

The only question then would be who the third individual would be representing Brooke?
Moberz
Moberz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:24 pm

Well seeing as War's heel-ish (honestly I'd say he's by modern definitions a tweener in so much he'll take out anyone) and Train's the obvious heel of the three, and at the moment at least I'm pretty deep in heel territory (trying to tone down a bit so if I ever do turn face it wont seem completely stupid... still months/years away from turn most likely, but eh) and Horrible's probably the more neutral of the three. Would be best for a face to be Brooke's pick, least in my opinion since 3 heels would just seem kind of... weird in a feud, even to be the new gm's right hand man.

So current Faces:
You Moberz - honestly unless the gm match took place after the world title match, would be a waste of a possible feud.
Cobalt- Has a title, Chris J wants revenge.
Nice Guy or Nadia- Eh, would be decent ideas I suppose, but the engaged storyline/whatever the duo were planning on doing next would have to take a back seat or at least be somewhat less focused on
Crazy Chris- Inactive it seems
Jesse- in a feud it seems already
Clown X- Tag champs, could be better used on the card.

So really, only a handful of "viable" faces for one reason or another.

Subby- Since Brooke showed favoritism for him (no stipulation against subby for ppv match? come on! Razz), and he's an ex-champion (just not here, heh), would be somewhat logical to pick him up. Honestly probably the best pick imo.

Persi- (if he's not planning on anything) One of the Few CiR legends left standing tall and active even today, maybe bring him in to the feud by having Steven and War interrupt his matches before they even start a couple of weeks in a row as Steven attacks War, and War attacks Steven? Fed up with not getting to fight and wanting to stop the childish rivalry, he asks Brooke to let him be her pcik to finally get a fight that he's been waiting weeks for.

Surprise Entrant!- Could leave it vague as to who Brooke promises to appear, and then either a.) Go with one of the two above, maybe you or another of the ones way above once their storylines resolve/ if their storylines resolve; or b.) have a CiR legend, (BBG, Begbie, Repo Man, etc.) return for one night only as they feel the CiR Brooke would lead would be the "best CiR" or something similar.

Future of CiR- If we happen to pick up a reliable rp'er who's willing to be a face, could have him appear in promos saying if he wins the match he'd get a contract in CiR, guranteed by Brooke. (Even if Brooke didn't win, to explain him staying, have her sign him to a contract before the match?) Would be a fairly quick way to push someone you felt deserved it into the upper-mid lower-main event picture. Like I said however, there's the ''if'' we get someone who fits that bill.
Tom Midas
Tom Midas

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:14 pm

Well, What about Ivy Morgan or Escharid? Not sure how we could exactly slip them in but seeing as Ivy and Escharid have been on a winning streak, least against The Konnely Family and Brooke being against The Konnely Family, could give Brooke a reason to have a favor in selecting one of the two. It would also maybe give them a push up the card if you are looking for more unique characters and chances to see new faces up higher on the card.

Another viable option is repoman seeing as Brooke would be so desperate that she'd have any man spray baby oil all over her body just so she could keep her job. So there's that too.
Kaleb Konnely
Kaleb Konnely

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Eh, somewhat counted Ivy and Escha out as how arsenal (according to titus) is focusing on one title, rapper has a title... not really a super duper strong tag division compared to a bit ago. Aside from Ivy + Escha, only tag that's around much is The Bodyguards... i suppose should have listed them, but would probably be best to have them in the tag title picture (that or another team would need to pop up)

Repo Man somewhat fell under the "surprise entrant" bit. If it was him, would be better to have him just show up unnanounced to anyone at risk spraying baby oil everywhere as he walks out to the ring.
Tom Midas
Tom Midas

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Scott Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:00 pm

The surprise entrant works well, as Brooke has only had minimum involvement since being co GM.

It does not necessarily need to be a face, it depends what the end result is going to be, and if the 3rd entrant is kept secret it leaves Steven and war to go at it.

Remember the match is going to be chaos, as there is likely to be interference from all sorts to rig the result (maybe make it a lumberjack match?)
Alex Scott
Alex Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Eh, I suppose not "require" for it to be a face, especially if it's a surprise entrant, but if "Brooke's Choice" does get picked relatively soon, honestly be easier to work with with -someone- the fans can root for in story.

Saving it for the ppv in the hopes someone righteous comes out and then say you Voodoo came out would be an interesting twist, but if they're revealed early on and end up being firmly heel, not really anyone to root for from an audience perspective (sure brooke would be preffered by the fans, then horrible, but talking about the wrestlers themselves).

So yeah, if it's a surprise, either or (that is, face or heel) works... but if we end up choosing someone as the third guy within say the next season and reveal them in week five or something of the like, really only fits to have a face/face-ish tweener thrown in (the fans would need to be able to cheer for someone in the build up the following weeks of the next season leading in to the ppv... at least imo they would, *shrugs*)
Tom Midas
Tom Midas

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Scott Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:29 pm

I get where you are coming from, and in ideal world it would a face if revealed early. (Though good opportunity for a face turn for someone)

Another option if no one comes up, could have Brooke audition various legends leading up to PPV (give them matches etc) before revealing her choice. Could put twist by having someone have two matches at ppv
Alex Scott
Alex Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:06 pm

I would toss in Kaleb's name considering Kaleb walks out with a CiR contract. Now, Brooke probably wouldn't choose Kaleb but considering Kaleb just sent The Konnely Family packing, it may be a viable option.

THe reason why I wouldn't like to toss my name out is because I feel I have not earned that kind of opportunity while looking at the others in this roster.

Again, you don't need to take me seriously. I just tossed my name out to do so because after CiR Risk, I would be left with no feud or anything unless Moobz has figured that out.
Kaleb Konnely
Kaleb Konnely

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:10 am

Since my name was already put out I'll help if need be. I'm can try to work out two storylines and still have it make sense somehow if you absolutely can't find a face and you need one. We could just say that since Brooke helped Jesse out with the konnelys he is trying to return the favor. Obviously I would prefer not to have to make two storylines fit, but if needed I can help. And on the same level of Kaleb I also don't find myself completely "worthy" of this shot. And Kaleb will probably be a better choice if I'm even considered. But eh what the hell right?
Jesse Jayne
Jesse Jayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Moberz Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:42 am

I think in regards to Jesse and Kaleb, whilst both of your ideas are ironically the most solid, would have some backstory and depth to them, I feel you've both seem to already have a solid storyline (Kaleb with his family & Jesse with the DD title) so I feel it's best to let you guys focus on that. Whilst it would be a possibility for Kaleb to be Brooke's mystery man, re-earn a contract and then go onto feuding with Brian again I think that would be extending the feud too long when other things can be done with Kaleb after Risk.

I think another aspect of this match goes down to how seriously we want this match to be taken. If we want this dead serious then Brooke's mystery guy could probably be Mehmet or Big Boss Guin, who would hold a legitimate winning threat over War and Steven.

However if you guys (Steven/War) wanted to be comedic somewhat, and Voodoo had the time, we could go with a more comic match-up. Perhaps Repo Man as the special referee? With weekly 'auditions' as Voodoo stated with Brooke trying to find the right wrestler to represent her? (Again someone would have to write the Brooke stuff since I would not have the time) Could be funny having guys return for these one week-try out sessions such as The Dark Screamer or everyones favourite John Paul.

So honestly it depends on how you guys (those agreed to be involved in the match) want to go with this. Both options work, as the end result would be the same.
Moberz
Moberz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Scott Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Here's a thought
Rather than looking at as heel/face/tweener gms, look at the type of people they are recruiting

Train: war machine (established 2nd gen main eventer)
Dr.h: Steven (new generation)
Brooke:??? (Would make sense to be old school CiR)

This also sets up potential other backers to each gm, so could make epic match.
Even if you went down comedy route, it still could work, just change the legend involved

Bloodshed Title
Rapper vs voodoo lord
The aim is to restore the bloodshed title to where it should be.
I am interested to hear people thoughts on what they would like to see or expect from this, and what would lift the title in their opinion.
Alex Scott
Alex Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:52 pm

Honestly, if what we want the Bloodshed title going somewhere, then the match should be brutal like some type of Hell in a Cell weapon like match. With Voodoo Lord and his situation (The Axe) and what seems to be Voodoo's new Dark side, could be interesting to see the title match as probably the most brutal match of CiR Risk. The Risk - Both superstars bodies and a Bloodshed title. (I must apologize as I am not useful in giving any suggestions for the BS title considering I haven't really watched the PPV).
Kaleb Konnely
Kaleb Konnely

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:44 am

-puts his two cents into the machine. Which replies with a ding- well as stated earlier I do like the idea. However after reading some of the above people's viewpoints I don't see the need to do it right now. Since it seems there are plans to make the original titles go back to their origins so to speak. And according to Mob there seems to be plenty of competition, so as I said it might not be needed now.

However on the other hand in the future if there is ever an extreme lack of activity than it would/could be a good idea to make it just one supreme title instead of two separate. And perhaps to keep the heritage of the two belts to win the belt you have to do a best two out of three type of match. First a last man standing, then a last blood, and to finish it all off a hell in a cell (for the idea of annihilation). This way both of the original belts continue on but we also add on new things for the belt. And to make it fair in an rp standing we would have smaller, lower card fights between the matches to give the wrestlers a break.

I don't know it's just a possible idea for the future if it is ever needed. Or one for right now if it is decided that we continue on with the merger. Either way I think is a good idea, maybe we save the merge for a "rainy day" maybe it's never used. Who knows? But personally I still like the idea.
Jesse Jayne
Jesse Jayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapper Cobalt Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:11 pm

It seems like way too complicated Jess. And talking about 3 staged matches, it's what me and Voodoo have been talking about for next season, with the first two weeks to sort of "spark" the feud and then go on to face eachother 3 times in a best of three, having one match that fits Rappers style - Any sort of submission match, which would be won by Voodoo. The second would be a sort of match that fits Voodoo - Hardcore, Last Blood something along those lines, and it would be won by yours truly leading into the 3rd match which would be a Steel Cage match. A steel cage match because Voodoo has something special in mind for the finish of that match. Now for the risk PPV I think a Hiac hybrid match would be the best way to go. Or maybe 3 stages of hell, to stick with the "3 stages thing".
Rapper Cobalt
Rapper Cobalt

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesse Jayne Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:25 pm

Yeah a three stages of hell kind of match could work really well. I was just thinking of spreading the matches out instead of having them all at once. Like have one match at the beginning of the ppv to start the hype for the ppv (risk in this case) have one in the middle to keep the hype going. And one at the very end so we have a new champion or a retaining champion to close it off. Yeah the idea might need work and some small details fixed but I don't see the complications (unless you mean too complicated on the making the ppv side like with the technical aspects in which case I get it.) So it's just an idea. And if people think it won't work than we don't use it.
Jesse Jayne
Jesse Jayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:57 pm

If any one here has seen the Let's Get Ready to Rumble WCW movie then the Hell in A Cell match at the end of the movie was kinda what I was going towards. A cage, on top of a cage on top of another cage.
Kaleb Konnely
Kaleb Konnely

Back to top Go down

Post  Moberz Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:33 pm

For those of you who don't realize the Bloodshed title is always defended under LB rules and the Annihilation Championship under LMS rules - those were the original stipulations for both belts, minus when there was some other stipulation atop it E.g. Ladder match.
Moberz
Moberz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisJackson Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Might as well get this down here right now. Still working out a more detailed idea but CJ will be going after the CiR Title and his old nemesis Moberz by putting his career on the line.
ChrisJackson
ChrisJackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Moberz wrote:For those of you who don't realize the Bloodshed title is always defended under LB rules and the Annihilation Championship under LMS rules - those were the original stipulations for both belts, minus when there was some other stipulation atop it E.g. Ladder match.

Perhaps maybe you need to branch out more. There is not much you can do with LMS and FIrst blood/last blood matches. Course, you could still have a LB stipulation in a 3 caged Hell in A cell and a LMS in a 3 caged Hell in a Cell. (Not sure if this is why you mentioned this)

Now I am of course assuming these titles are only under LB and LMS rules and not combined with other match types. (I never payed attention to the match types)
Kaleb Konnely
Kaleb Konnely

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Scott Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Ok got an idea, which ties in several of the smaller angles with the bigger story arc of gm feud.

Each of the gms is going try and position themselves strongly against the others, so can use this.

Week 1

Dr. Horrible bans war from any further title shots, to weaken David trains position.
David counters by offering Chris Jackson the world title shot if he gives up rematch clause.
This in turn triggers a very angry voodoo lord to threaten the gms, as he had to share his number 1 contender ship.
Meanwhile brook sees the chance to remove a thorn in her side, by agreeing to the konnelys match, but puts the twist of Lester being referee

Week 2
The gms all try and set up bigger and better matches than the others.
Rapper gets ignored by all 3, as they treat him as a joke champion due to his previous involvement with persi. Voodoo lord is still on a rampage.
Other feuds proceed as previously planned

Week 3
Rapper cuts a promo about not being treated seriously and talks about what he has done in CiR. This leads to one of the gms coming out, which leads to voodoo lord coming out to threaten gm further. To save their skin and kill 2 birds with one stone, they make voodoo lord number 1 contender to bloodshed title at risk.
They also set up a best of three series, with winner picking stipulation for match at risk. The first match is picked by rapper, 2nd by voodoo, 3rd by gm.

This is also the week that the owner sets up the triple threat match for risk between the gms

Maybe also announce what Chris is risking (again maybe another gm makes him)

Week 4

David announces war machine as his entrant, when dr. Horrible comes out, Steven why volunteers to get revenge on war machine

Week 5
???

This is just a quick idea, needs padding out and peoples thoughts on it

Also Chris Jackson, rather than risk career, why not put your legacy on the line. If you lose, all your previous title runs get wiped from history?

Thoughts anyone?
Alex Scott
Alex Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisJackson Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:57 pm

That is an interesting idea especially considering the history behind the CJ/MBZ feud and the Grand Slam situations. Personally, I was thinking that I use the whole rematch against Rapper thing, losing to him again, and then using that as motivation to say enough is enough I want the world title and if I can't have that I'm done, I'm out, I'm taking my toys and going home, etc.

The Legacy thing is definitely something to mull over though.
ChrisJackson
ChrisJackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaleb Konnely Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Well, if this is for this season, I don't want the Contract Vs. Contract match being announced until Week 4.

If this is for the season where CiR Risk happens, that's the same way. Because Kaleb probably won't return until Week 3/4 to ask for one final match against Brian.

So for either season for Brooke to announce a match with lester as Ref is nothing something I want to do (At least not right away on Week 1). I feel that there should still be a bit more build up with Brian and Kaleb after DZ.

But Moberz knows what is best so I will let him make those types of decisions. I will give him a general idea of what I am going for (Moberz knows what we are aiming for so that's no issue) and he will figure the matches which then that's where I pick up from. Think of me as Jack Sparrow, I kinda just do my thing as it goes along. I have a general idea and then RP my way along.
Kaleb Konnely
Kaleb Konnely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next