Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Call Out Guests Season 37

3 posters

Go down

The Royal Call Out Guests Season 37 Empty The Royal Call Out Guests Season 37

Post  King Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:34 pm

A new season and hopefully another set of Royal Call Outs just as good as last season!
Note: Even if you already have had a Call Out, do not be afraid to sign up for one more. There are no limitations of guest appearances.

Free Spots:
Week 1: Voodoo Lord
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Week 5:

@Voodoo Lord I forgot which week you wanted, sorry. So which one do you want?

Last edited by King on Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
King
King

Back to top Go down

The Royal Call Out Guests Season 37 Empty Re: The Royal Call Out Guests Season 37

Post  Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:11 pm

I'd like to be booked for the callout some time in the first 4 weeks. I'll let you know which week I'd prefer after Mobz releases the season card.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Royal Call Out Guests Season 37 Empty Re: The Royal Call Out Guests Season 37

Post  Alex Scott Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:44 pm

Need to double check this with moberz, think he has got some suggestions for this season
Alex Scott
Alex Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Moberz Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:14 pm

Right, In my booking which be released hopefully early next week. I have put down a number of Royal Callout/Court segments involving the major feuds going into Survive and Conquer such as the TnG Vs Moberz and CJ Vs Dhampir.
Obviously it depends on King's timeframe, but if he wants to do other seperate callouts each week I have no issue with that. Since King is a VGM he should be able to see the card as i've layed out, so unless there's changes i would assume he's ok with what's been planned so far. But obviously for you guys who want callout segments it'll be best to wait till you see the card to decide what week is best for you.
Moberz
Moberz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:55 pm

As Moberz mentioned, I will try to split the idea of Royal Court and Royal Call Out.
Royal Court will be held each week with a different feud going to the PPV.
Royal Call Out is still here to have another option for people who wants to do a longer segment or just interact with King.
To clarify the difference, Royal Court will be all about the current feud and the different wrestlers will be involved at the same time while call out will still follow the idea of one wrestler (and/or more) has the chance to talk about whatever he feels like.
I might have put this up a bit too early, should have waited till the season plan was up.
King
King

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Scott Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Sorted, in which case king, week 1 would be nice, but any works for me
Alex Scott
Alex Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down