Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closing Time

Go down

Closing Time Empty Closing Time

Post  Jimmy James Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:02 am

Change by Churchill begins to play as Alyssa Hendryl walks out onto the entrance ramp, in an emerald dress as the crowd begins to boo very heavily. The Commissioner quickly enters the ring, and she is handed a microphone by the ringside attendant as she smiles.
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "What a night of Carnage in Ring we had tonight. Three big matches, but we aren't done yet. Nope, I personally wanted to come out here and make some announcements about the biggest pay-per-view of the year coming in two weeks time: Extreme Rewards VIII.
-
After the recent back and forth comments from some of our champions, I've decied that maybe they should fight to see who really is the better champion between the two. So both the Annihilation Championship and Double Down Championship will be on the line as Mister N and Vahn compete in a double championship Two Out of Three Falls match! The person that scores two victories first is crowned the winner and double champion.
-
As we just saw, Codi Deathlock won her match and is officially now on the Carnage in Ring roster for a one match contract. I am invoking that contract for Extreme Rewards VIII where she will face the man that nearly got them both killed last week: Tom Midas!
-
And third, and finally, I want to address last week's ending to The Life Partners versus Victor and Anna match. As I said that if Sammy and Repo lost, they would be fired. I can confirm that as soon as those two walked through the curtain they were fired and removed from the building. Their contracts are both in the shredder and they are not employed by CiR anymore.
Along with that, I said if Victor and Anna win then they will get to face The Alliance at Extreme Rewards. That is true, but dispite what you all assume it will be Alexander Svart and Matt Riddle representing The Alliance on that evening. The person who scores the pinfall and submission victory for their team in that match gets to walk out as Bloodshed Champion."

-
Suddenly “I’m The Boss” By Rick Ross plays through the CarnageTron as David Train, the Network Executive, steps out onto the entrance ramp. Wearing his signature grey suit, he slowly walks down the ramp and towards the ring, receiving a positive reaction from the crowd.
-
David Train reaches the steel steps and slowly walks up them, and into the ring, he looks around at the fans in the audience, and smiles. He raises a microphone to his lips and begins to speak.
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "Mr. Train, it is nice to see you."
-
David Train: "Commissioner Hendryl, nice to see you."
-
Hendryl sticks her hand out, and Train shakes it.
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "What brings you all the way out here for Bloodshed?"
-
David Train: "Well as I'm sure you know, we have Extreme Rewards VIII in a few weeks so I'm here to make sure everything is going well. So before you say anything, I'm just going to get to the point.
The Board of Directors and I have let you run this federation as the Commissioner. You've been allowed to sign roster members, book matches, and watch over the quality of our weekly show. You have done a lot of positive since the previous Extreme Rewards and I want to congratulate you on that: amazing shows, an up in production value, and attendance up across the board."

-
Alyssa smiles at his compliments.
-
David Train: "However, you have done questionable things: firing wrestlers that have opposing opinions, allowing the uncontracted Codi to wrestle in tonight's main event, stacking the deck against those who don’t like you, and the general abuse of power to throw your weight around."
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "I would have to responsed to that saying I learned from the best watching you as the old General Manager back in the day."
-
David Train: "That's very nice, and while I did have my abuse of power moments you take things too far. Looking at the landscape of CiR and the state the federation is in at the moment with the negative locker room morale could be pinned on anyone, but the Board and I determined who that person is and that person is you, Ms. Hendryl. The only person to blame is you."
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "What... what are you saying?"
-
David Train: "Well Ms. Hendryl, you are being relieved of your duties as Commissioner of Carnage in Ring."
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "No, no, no, don't give me this corporate speak. If you are going to fire me, stand here and tell me I'm fired!"
-
David Train: "Ms. Hendryl, you're fired from Carnage in Ring."
-
Alyssa shake from anger and lets out a high pitched scream at David. David puts his hand out to keep his distance.
-
David Train: "Don't worry, you are just fired from your position as Commissioner. You see, now your wrestling contract is valid once again and restarts as of this moment. Since you are a wrestler again, I guess I should tell you that the Anna/Victor versus Alliance tag match will be Anna and Victor versus Alexander... and you."
-
The former Commissioner shakes her head in disbelief. Her world, her plan, is falling apart in front of her! She walks over to the ropes and exits the ring, and walks up the ramp as the fans cheer her departure.
-
David Train: "That's not all.
Ladies and gentlemen, earlier this year, we celebrated ten years as a federation. We are extremely proud of the things this company has been able to do and the men and women that walked through these doors. After taking time to reflect on the past few years and months of Carnage in Ring's life, I, along with the Board of Directors, decided it was time to retire and close Carnage in Ring."

-
The crowd goes completely silent at David's announcement.
-
David Train: "It has been going since February of 2010 and is one of the longest running federations ever. Most of the federations that try to get off the ground either last a year or two, only a handful have been able to hit ten. After I joined the federation all those years ago, I never knew the impact the people in this fed, the fans, and the fed in general, would have on my life. So to everyone who has every competed in this ring, hung the lights, tied the turnbuckles, swept the backstage area, bought a ticket, everyone who did anyone with this federation: thank you.
So where does this leave us? We still have two weeks of shows left before Extreme Rewards VIII. That means next week's Bloodshed will be the final one ever. Extreme Rewards VIII is still set to take place on August 16th, 2020, and I personally can't wait for all the matches scheduled for that night. So ladies and gentlemen, the stage is set, there is no boss, and the wolves are set loose.
LET THE CARNAGE BEGIN!"
Jimmy James
Jimmy James

Back to top Go down