Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Time's Sake (WHY)

Go down

Old Time's Sake (WHY) Empty Old Time's Sake (WHY)

Post  Tom Midas Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:34 pm

Better Now by Post Malone begins to play as Steven Why walks out onto the entrance ramp, in crimson wrestling tights and a Black t-shirt with one of his designs on it. He frowns as he looks around to the cheering fans in attendance. He pauses for a moment, letting them get their emotions out of the way before he pours his out.
-
Stan: "I can only imagine what Steven Why has to say tonight. Last season he was betrayed by someone who he thought was his friend, but it turned out that he put that trust in the wrong place."
-
Jake: You could say that again Stan. Bobby betrayed Steven. Probably because of the fear of Steven's upward trend in the past few months. And the fact that the man before us will be the man taking him on at Extreme Rewards."
-
Stan: "Fear? Bobby was just doing what's smart. If you can't appreciate that then that's not my problem, bud. Bobby did not climb to the top of other feds, let alone the greatest one of all time, by being stupid.

Steven was naive. That's the message you should be getting. And it's the one that he heard loud and clear."

-
Steven slides into the ring quickly, grabbing a microphone that had already been placed on the ring apron in one fluid motion, before standing up and staring at the backstage area.
-
Steven: "Well, it's happening again, isn't it, Jimmy? This feels like the thousandth time that we have faced off right here, in the middle of this ring."
-
Steven: "And honestly we've been pretty split when it has come to results. But the main difference was that when it came down to the big matches, the ones with the most on the line... The one with the world title on the line, I managed to come up short.

That was on me. At that time I just happened to be outsmarted in the triple threat. I'm not going to cry over being outplayed..."

-
A sad frown appears on Steven's face, as he silently shakes his head for a moment.
-
Steven: "But this match with you is somewhat of a mirror of the match I shall have soon against Bobby. While this all technically started with a Carnage Briefcase match eons ago...

Me and you didn't have toxic relations with one another until well, well after. After someone that you trusted, that you put your faith in... Betrayed you. Kelly ended up aligning with me, and even technically getting married... albeit that was eventually annulled.

And then, your tag team partner... King, betrayed you."

-
He smiles slightly, before continuing.
-
Steven: "I don't need to tell the fans here that this will be a match where we put everything on the line. You beat my ass up and down a mall once. I don't need to tell you that I'm going to be putting 100% of myself into this match Jimmy. I know you'll be doing the same.

I don't need to tell anyone that this will be a great match, and no matter who wins or loses, I have hope that when we finish this match, we'll be able to shake one another's hands and shown how much we both have grown. Not as just wrestlers, but as people."

-
Steven runs his free hand through his hair, doing his usual physical tic during pauses. He looks downward.
-
Steven: "We've both been betrayed. We've both been reminded that end the end, this is just a business..."
-
He raises his head slightly, his eyes peeking out from behind his disheveled hair.
-
Steven: "But let's have another amazing match, Jimmy. For old time's sake."
Tom Midas
Tom Midas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum