Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interested In Joining

3 posters

Go down

Interested In Joining Empty Interested In Joining

Post  The Despair Wed May 31, 2017 12:24 pm

Hello Everyone, I have come across this efed online and realised it is linked to The Wrestling Game. Now I tried The Wrestling Game once a few years back but it didn't tickle my fancy. I am very interested in joining an online community to role play and was wondering if I could join you. But here's the catch, I have no interest in actually playing the game. If you want a writer, I would be more than happy to hop onto the train. Let me know I will check this post regularly. Can send you a sample role play, should you want to see what I can do.

Let me know,
The Despair
The Despair
The Despair

Back to top Go down

Interested In Joining Empty Re: Interested In Joining

Post  Jimmy James Wed May 31, 2017 8:15 pm

Hey Despair.

I'm Jimmy James, head booker for Carnage in Ring. First off, welcome. Secondly, if you have no interest in TWG that is completely fine. A lot of our roster doesn't play actively on The Wrestling Game anymore. However, to help fill out our roster over there it would be appreciated if you could just make an account on Server 3 and ask Tom Midas, our General Manager, for a contract. Along with that, you can send him or me an rp sample there or on here through the messages. Again, you won't have to play the game. It would just be easier for us to fill our roster up. Thanks and can't wait to hear back from you.
Jimmy James
Jimmy James

Back to top Go down

Post  The Despair Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Hello Jimmy,

Thank you for taking the time and responding to my post. That wouldn't be a problem, I can create an account on the game, had a plan to so I can watch the shows (unless you post the shows on here). I will get an account created and send you both a message.

In the meantime, here is my role play. Forgive me if it isn't the best thing you have read, it has been a while since I played a role. But better work shall come with practice! Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

***Role Play***

A masked man with long black hair stands in a poorly lighten room with boxes, old production equipment and stands all around him
He wears black jeans, a black tank top and a black leather jacket

*PICTURE*

He looks down, as this middle aged, geeky looking white male steps into the camera shot
The middle aged white male looks right into the camera with a cocky grin plastered on his face

*PICTURE*

Middle Aged White Male “I stand before you with a monster by my side. With a killing machine ready to take his anger and pent up frustration on this society, on this world via the medium of wrestling. Via the medium of all the poor souls that stand in his crosshairs at Carnage in Ring”
The masked monster cracks his neck, moving his head from side to side looking extremely intimidating
Middle Aged White Male “But before continuing to talk about my client, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Aaron Steele, a bona fide and extremely successful agent to the stars and this, this is my creation. My monster.”
Aaron Steele looks back, and lets out a loud scoff
Aaron Steele “This is a man who before crossing paths with me, was a lost soul. A lost man who’s hope for this world, this society was nothing but gone. This man used to be someone plentiful people used to admire, used to revere. A champion everywhere he went, a legend every company he set foot in. But when the going got tough, when things started going a bit sideways and the very same people that kneeled before and showered him with love turned their back on him to seek and indulge on the flavour of that month, he started to feel used. He started to feel frustrated to the point he no longer had the passion, the determination to carry on… To fight and once again reach the promise land of the business he once held so close to his heart”
Aaron Steele starts rubbing his hands, and laughing to himself
Aaron Steele “And that’s where I come in… I remember it like it was yesterday, it was a bright Sunday morning, me and my family went out to the park to enjoy some well-deserved family time. Not long after my dear wife set the blanket on the grass and the dogs started running around, my youngest son started tugging on my hand. He looked at me and pointed far into the distance. His eyes sparkling, and this look of complete awe on his face. I looked up, and sure enough, there he was. Sitting under a tree, looking aimlessly into the distance. The man once revered by everyone, the man I had watched and followed his career for years, sitting there. A shell of his former self, feeling sorry for himself. For what he once was.”
Aaron Steele “It was that day, that very moment I knew I could make a difference in someone’s life. Up to this point, sure I had dealt with numerous people over the years. Brokering deals, booking appearances. Even though I was perhaps helping those people, making their life’s easier, it was always about helping them to help me. It was always about how much can I make out of them. But this time, this time it was different. I knew this man needed me. I knew that without me, god knows where he would be today.”
The masked man crosses his arms and takes a massive breath in
Aaron Steele “To cut this wonderful story short, instead of using all that energy to self-destruct, I helped him guide it towards the world. Towards all those who ever doubted him. Towards all of those who stand in his way. The man, the monster that stands beside me is ready to unleash the fires of hell on anyone willing to oppose him. He will stop at nothing to reclaim all he has lost. To reclaim his kingdom back!”
Aaron Steele raises his hand, and places it over the Masked Man’s shoulder
Aaron Steele “You may call him The Despair…”
Aaron Steele chuckles
Aaron Steele “…Because that all you’ll feel once my monster is done with you!”
Aaron Steele starts laughing evilly as the camera focuses on the cold eyes of The Despair staring right back at it

Sidenote: I was unable to post any pictures, so Aaron Steele would be using a Jim Cornette picture from his WCW days and The Despair will be my profile picture.
The Despair
The Despair

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Midas Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:35 pm

This was really good, mate. Updated your membergroup so you can post pics and such (if you have a specific Cornette WCW-era pic in mind).

Also, can you please log on just one more time to twg to sign? Smile
Tom Midas
Tom Midas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down