Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.Forces Collide : 2.Joining Forces : 3.Deserving Champ

3 posters

Go down

1.Forces Collide  : 2.Joining Forces : 3.Deserving Champ Empty 1.Forces Collide : 2.Joining Forces : 3.Deserving Champ

Post  Sonic Speed Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:43 pm

I like all of my script but would like a opion of everyone of which is better. Titus tell me any changes you would like and we can discuss and jesse has seen all except 1. Script 1: The *runner* can be whoever titus chooses to use if this is pick. Script 2: If anyone has an idea of who could replace logan since he left post.

week 1 - After becoming champion I declare my plan to get back at finishing off arsenal. I ask Jesse for his help and tell him once were done with them you will get a shot at me or we can become a real tag.

week 2 - We tell titus and arsenal that we plan to eliminate all of them and titus just laughs us off as a joke. We come out and try to get titus after a match but he gets away and looks at us in suprise without a response and leaves.

week 3 - Titus and the arsenal declare war on us and we agree that it will be war. Arsenal destroys sinisters expensive car.

week 4 - Sinister tells sonic that they need to get revenge and sonic agrees. Arsenal interfers on his match making him Disqualified because we will hit his opponent and the bell will be called for his disqualification! Sonic and jesse come out but are too late.

week 5 - We face cris and ice. After we win the match we attack one of them with serious injury and the other runs. Titus confronts the person who ran and they get into a heated argument.

week 6 - Monique tells titus that he needs to be a leader and use his soldier *runner* then she tells him a plan to get us back. Titus comes out and tells sonic that if he wants to end this face him for the title again. Sonic agrees only if titus and *runner* can defeat him and jesse in a tag match and titus accepts.

week 7 - Sonic wonders why hasn't been sinister but tries not to worry about it. Sonic and jesse face titus and *runner* but lose the match by interference by monique.

week 8 - Titus brag about his win and say how sonic can't defeat him if he can't even help his soldiers. The titantron comes on and it shows sinister knocked out and beaten. I get angry and come running after arsenal but jesse stops me and tells me their time is coming to an end and to wait so I leave.

week 9 - Sonic comes out after titus match and tells him he won't receive anything at the ppv because he doesn't deserve it. Music starts playing and gm comes out and say he runs the show and so their can be an end to all of this me and titus will face each other in a last man standing and anyone who interfers will be fired.

week 10 - We have epic fight

:

week 1 - After becoming champion I declare my plan to get back at finishing off arsenal. I ask you for your help and tell you once were done with them you will get a shot at me or we can become a real tag.

week 2 - We tell titus and arsenal that we plan to eliminate all of them and titus just laughs us off as a joke. We come out and try to get titus after a match but he gets away and looks at us in suprise without a response and leaves.

week 3 - Titus and the arsenal declare war on us and we agree that it will be war.

week 4 - Titus meets with a mysterious man about coming to arsenal which is logan acid but won't be revealed until later.

week 5 - We face cris and ice. After we win the match we put one of them with serious injury and the other runs. Titus confronts the person who ran and they get into a heated argument.

week 6 - Monique tells titus that he needs to be a leader and use his soldier then she tells him a plan to get us back.

week 7 - The member who got away comes to the ring and says he want to help us. We come out to the ring act like were ok with it then finish him too.

week 8 - We come out and call titus out for not retaliating yet. Titus tells us were stupid and loud and he's smart and quiet. The titantron comes on and it shows sinister knocked out and beaten. I get angry and demand to know who is responsible. Music starts playing and logan acid walks out and is introduced as a member of arsenal. They leave before i can do anything.

Week 9 - I go to the gm a demand a match with Logan. He tells me that it won't just be logan it will be me and you vs. logan and titus.Match type gm choose.

week 10 - We have epic fight

:

week 1 - After your match titus tells you he how good it was to have a match with you at ppv. He also says how does it feel to fall short once again as he leaves.

week 2 - You think about and try to forget about it but it makes you lose your match.

week 3 - After another lose you see me on tv holding my title after my win.

week 4 - You come out to the ring and talk about how you deserved it more than anybody and plan to take me down.

week 5 - I come out and disrespect you by talking trash and saying that it's my time and your old news. I have a match and you come out and attack me afterwards and tell me new news isn't nothing itf it doesn't last long.

Week 6 - I tell you that you're pathetic and couldn't beat me one on one which is why you got me after my match. You tell me to face you one on one for my title and I tell you that you aren't ready.

week 7 - I decide to try to get you back by coming after you but just as i'm about to get a voice says to stop and take a look at the titantron before i made a move. It shows sinister beaten in a chair. The voice say leave or i won't see him again. I leave blaming jesse even though he seems just as shocked.

week 8 - I become too fustrated and attempt to attack jeese again after his match but this time titus comes from behind me and knocks me out.

week 9 - Jesse becomes angry with titus for making it looked like he planned this and asked for help. titus comes out to the ring and they both argue. Music starts playing and I come out with a sledgehammer pointing toward them both. Just before I could get you music starts playing again and the gm comes out and say he is going to put an end to this all. He says at the ppv there will be a some type of triple threat match for my title with us all. specific match type I don't know.

week 10 - Epic triple threat match
Sonic Speed
Sonic Speed

Back to top Go down

1.Forces Collide  : 2.Joining Forces : 3.Deserving Champ Empty Re: 1.Forces Collide : 2.Joining Forces : 3.Deserving Champ

Post  Jesse Jayne Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Okay now that I've seen 1 I like it more than I did the second one. So that will be my "vote." All of them should be fun for both parties though
Jesse Jayne
Jesse Jayne

Back to top Go down

1.Forces Collide  : 2.Joining Forces : 3.Deserving Champ Empty Re: 1.Forces Collide : 2.Joining Forces : 3.Deserving Champ

Post  Kaleb Konnely Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:26 am

Script #2 is a negative seeing as Logan Acid is no longer with us.

I honestly prefer Option 1 over Option 3 so. yeah. Could use some work but the major details seem fairly decided and planned. Now it's just the minor details.
Kaleb Konnely
Kaleb Konnely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down