Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Push Me Around

Go down

Don't Push Me Around Empty Don't Push Me Around

Post  Jimmy James Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:53 am

The lights in the arena shine around on the audience, who all look towards the ring to see a table set up in the middle of the ring with three chairs around it. After a few seconds "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack starts blasting through the PA System and the crowd get up to their feet, anticipating the arrival of only one!
Suddenly a spotlight targets the top of the ramp and the CarnageTron flashes on with the words “The Greatest of the Great”
After a couple of seconds the CarnageTron fades off and then on again with the big bold words “Four Time World Champion” clearly taking centre stage
As "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack kicks in, a huge display of white and blue pyros go off around the entrance before plunging the arena back into complete darkness, allowing everyone to listen to the lyrics of the song carefully
-
Now I've told you this once before
You can't control me
If you try to take me down you're gonna break
Now I feel your every nothing that you're doing for me
I'm picking you outta me
you run away
I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone
-
The spotlight suddenly comes back to life and standing at the top of the ramp, none other than the former four time Carnage Heavyweight Champion and 2011 Hall of Fame inductee, King Edge!!!
CarnageTron back switches on with King Edge’s name clearly written across it
Seeing King Edge, the crowd cheers in excitement

-
King Edge stands at the top of the ramp, looking up and absorbing this reaction from the crowd. He is wearing his trademark “The Greatest of the Great” King Edge T-shirt and standard blue jeans
After a few seconds, he finally brings his head up to face the crowd
King Edge starts making his way down to the ramp whilst getting inundated with praises from the crowd
As he reaches the end of the ramp, he stops and looks around and stops his glares at King, who is still standing in the middle of the ring
-
King Edge walks up the steel steps and enters the ring
He walks over to the other side of the ring and grabs a microphone from a stagehand at ringside
He stops walking and stands toe-to-toe, face-to-face with King
"I Stand Alone" fades out and the only noise in this whole arena is the fans cheering and chanting "King Edge! King Edge! King Edge!"

-
King Edge: "As the special guest referee to the Jimmy James and King match next week, I am here to conduct the contract signing at the request of David Train. Now, we are having this contract signing at the request of King... so I guess I should allow him out here first.
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome: King!"

-
Suddenly, the war sirens are heard all over the arena as "Indestructible" by Disturbed plays through the speakers. The crowd erupts in boos, waiting for the arrival of one man. When the crowd calms down, King calmly walks out on the ramp which gets the crowd to once again start booing, even louder this time. King, wearing a black leather jacket and a Golden Crown on his head with "CiR" engraved. King stands on the top of the ramp, soaking in the moment as the crowd boos him on. King then opens up his leather jacket, showing his bare midsection and abs.
-
Boos echoes through the arena as the Carnage in Ring crowd shun their former hero. King makes his way to the ring, and then jumps up on the apron. He enters the ring and goes to the corner to pose to the crowd, who now boo him to reject him.
-
Jake: "As King Edge said, this contract signing is at the request of King. He said last week that he wants Jimmy to see after he had just thrown Candice Witt into a dumpster, and he wants to admit to his crimes."
-
Stan: "If a hero does something wrong, they will admit to it... the problem is King isn't the hero he thinks he is! I normally love this behavior but King is taking things too far by including Candice and Kelly in this, when it should just be Jimmy and King one-on-one."
-
King hops off the ropes, takes a seat at the table with King Edge, and picks up the microphone off the table.
-
King: "Good day ladies and gentlemen!"
-
The crowd erupts in boos once more and the calm, cool, and collected expression on King's face doesn't flinch.
-
King: "I expected that reaction after last week. Last week was not something I wanted to do, but it was something that had to be done.
I will admit what I did was wrong, but it is needed to get the Jimmy James I need to fight back. He has refused to put his hands on me since I ended our partnership, and he tried to chase me as I left the arena. If it wasn't for Kelly, he would have chased me all the way down the road.
He love those women, and he would do anything to protect them and he didn't. He always told me he would do anything to save Candice since they were such close friends, and the one time it's called upon him to he couldn't do it!"
-
"Jimmy, I hurt Candice Witt... It isn't that hard to admit something when you had good intentions. I hope she is fine, and I hope she is able to come next week to see the real you return... and the real you get beat by me like always.
This might be the return of the old you, but it will be a return to form for me as I stand victorious once again and end this forever. I hope next week is the last time I ever have to see you in my life, and I hope it's the last time I ever have to deal with your [cesnored]!"
-
"Now, King Edge, give me that damn contract."

-
King Edge slides the clipboard over to King with the pen on top of the paper. King picks up the pen and flips through the contract until the lands on the final page, then puts pen to paper to officially sign the contract. As he sets the pen down and "Without Me" by Eminem starts playing on the sound system. The crowd comes unglued as Jimmy James runs down the ramp in a Jimmy James "The Only Superstar" t-shirt with the sleeves cut off and jeans.
-
-
Jimmy slides into the ring, jumps over the table, and tackles King to the ground! Jimmy lays punch after punch onto King, but King is able to escape by getting out the ring. However, Jimmy is quick to follow and grabs King by the hair, and throws him face first into the announce table!

-
Jake: "This is the Jimmy James that King wanted! And he's getting his ass kicked for it!"
-
Jimmy rolls King back into the ring and King Edge gets out his chair. King crawls underneath the table to get to the other side, and Jimmy flips the table out the way once he gets back in. Jimmy grabs King by the hair and pulls him up to his feet and lands some more punches in.
-
Jimmy James kicks King in the gut and applies a three-quarter face lock to King
but King is able to avoid The Heel Turn by pushing Jimmy James away and into King Edge!
-
Jimmy goes forward and accidently forearms King Edge in the face!
King uses that chance to slide out the ring and avoid Jimmy, who has recovered and tried to reach for King once again. Jimmy rips off his shirt and yells out to King to come back in to continue the fight.

-
Stan: "I don't think this is the Jimmy James King wanted... I think this one is more fired up and dangerous than the Jimmy he knows!"
-
Jimmy stands in the ring with the look in his eyes that has King backing up slowly from the ringside area, but in the background King Edge regroups and approaches Jimmy from behind.
-
King Edge pulls Jimmy James' head back and applies an inverted face lock with one arm and then places his other arm under the lower back of Jimmy James
then uses that arm to elevate Jimmy James until he is vertical and then jumps up and falls down on his back driving Jimmy James head to the mat executing Pain Thriller

-
Jake: "KING EDGE JUST HIT THE PAIN THRILLER ON JIMMY JAMES!!! Oh my God!"
-
Stan: "He got hands laid on him, and the Hall of Famer has the gloves off now!!"
-
King Edge shakes his head and holds his jaw from the pain, then shakes his head in anger down at the knocked out Jimmy. King Edge exits the ring and King slowly slides in after him, leaving only Jimmy and him in the ring. King then starts to size up Jimmy, and approach him as he gets to his feet himself. King grabs the hair of Jimmy James and pulls him up to his knee. Without knowing, though, King Edge re-enters the ring and gets behind King
-
King Edge pulls King's head back and applies an inverted face lock with one arm and then places his other arm under the lower back of King
then uses that arm to elevate King until he is vertical and then jumps up and falls down on his back driving King's head to the mat executing Pain Thriller

-
Jake: "NOW HE HAS HIT KING WITH THE PAIN THRILLER!!"
-
King Edge leaves the two enemies in the ring and leaves as "I Stand Alone" begins to play. As he walks up the ramp, the camera catches King Edge talking to it.
-
King Edge: "I won't tolerate getting pushed around, and I will not pick favorites."
-
The four time World Heavyweight Champion stands at the time of the ramp as King and Jimmy lay motionless in the ring, after having the law laid on them both.
Jimmy James
Jimmy James

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum