Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything

Go down

Everything Empty Everything

Post  Jimmy James Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:33 am

Jeremy Rock and Christy Nicks stand in the middle of the ring with their arms raised high as "Death to All But Metal" plays over the PA system. However, the celebration for their win doesn't last long as "Armageddon It" by Def Leppard cuts off Jeremy's entrance theme song. Out walks James Fleetwood, the agent and manager for Haskins and Lynch.
-
James Fleetwood: "I'm glad you two won here tonight. I'm also glad you won last week, Jeremy, because it gives you two a bit of false hope. You can now think you have a chance that you are going to defeat Haskins and Lynch, but like everyone before you that will not be the case.
Former World Heavyweight Champions have stepped up to the plate and tried to dethrone the monsters I have, and they have failed! What makes you two think you could possibly do it? You are a failed rockstar and a groupie member that he likes to have hang around, just because you have a win over one of them means nothing."

-
Jeremy gets angry at James' comments about his girlfriend and him, but Christy holds him back; clearly not wanting to deal with this fight.
-
James Fleetwood: "No one has ever beaten Haskins and Lynch together, and after next week that will remain the case. We waited too long for these Tag Championships for anyone of any prestige or legacy to take them! We will be the final Carnage in Ring Tag Team Champions, if that needs to be the case!
CiR isn’t the only thing ending next week, because the careers of Jeremy and Christy will be too! I'm glad you have each other because after next week you will need to take care of each other in their retirement.
You embarrassed Haskins and Lynch last week, and now it will cost you everything. Your arms, your legs, your fingers, your toes, your wrists, your ankles... EVERYTHING!! There is no walking away next week, there is only only surviving!!"

-
"Armageddon It" starts up again and James Fleetwood scrunches his nose in anger, as he stares down the ramp at the couple of Jeremy and Christy.
-
Jake: "Fleetwood is clearly not happy, but per his words it will either be the end of Haskins and Lynch's title reign or the end of Jeremy and Christy's careers at Extreme Rewards VIII."
Jimmy James
Jimmy James

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum