Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Livin La Vida

Go down

Livin La Vida  Empty Livin La Vida

Post  Victor Machado Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:29 am

The camera zooms in on Victor Machado, with a clearly visible smile over his face, as he is walking down one of the corridors, talking to what appears to be a tape recorder.
-
Victor Machado: "Life's good, man. Back to business, packing a punch, and best of all..."
-
Victor Machado: "No Alyssa to be seen."
-
Victor yawns as he puts his back against one of the nearby walls.
-
Victor Machado: "All these months having to deal with her, falling for her false ideals, working for whatever I didn't want to follow..."
-
Victor Machado: "Ultimately ending in the situation that I did... Did I get the gold? Sure, I did."
-
Victor Machado: "Was it worth it? Damn right it was."
-
Victor Machado: "Would I do it again? Never."
-
Victor puts the tape recorder closer to his mouth.
-
Victor Machado: "Never again in a million years would I put up with her ever again."
-
Victor punches the floor as he's still sitting down.
-
Victor Machado: "Careers that I've destroyed, eternal moments that I've ruined..."
-
Victor Machado: "All of that for what? For Alyssa to be happy? For her to look nice on the higher-ups' eyes?"
-
Victor Machado sighs as he reminisces some of the moments lived.
-
Victor Machado: "Not worth it, chico. Never had the chance to tell her that, but I guess she doesn't even really deserve it after all."
-
Victor Machado: "The better part of all of this is, I'll be getting a chance to redeem myself after all these years by facing her later today."
-
Victor Machado: "The sadder part, however..."
-
Victor breaks down as he looks to the floor.
-
Victor Machado: "Closing this joint down really hit me in the heart."
-
Victor Machado: "Was it my fault? Did I do it by bringing Alyssa up?"
-
Victor keeps punching the floor repeatedly.
-
Victor Machado: "I can't stop thinking about it, and it's really eating me from the inside out."
-
Victor Machado: "Lived good and bad moments, gave the best to the fans and everyone out there around the world..."
-
Victor sighs yet again as he finally stops smacking his fist against the concrete.
-
Victor Machado: "There's only so much one man can do. And as for the part that I can still change..."
-
Victor gets up as he cracks his back to relieve some stress.
-
Victor Machado: "With great power comes great responsibility, as everybody knows. And Alyssa?"
-
Victor Machado: "She packed all the responsibility up and threw it all straight to the garbage bin."
-
Victor Machado: "I'll be making sure she gets what she deserves. After all..."
-
Victor stops the tape recorder, stores it in his pocket and stares at the cameraman, who thought had been going unnoticed thus far.
-
Victor Machado: "Life's good."
-
Victor smiles back at the cameraman signalling that there's no need to be worried, as Victor keeps on walking and the camera fades out to black.
Victor Machado
Victor Machado

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum