Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for Having Me (WHY)

Go down

Thanks for Having Me (WHY) Empty Thanks for Having Me (WHY)

Post  Tom Midas Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:08 pm

Steven is next to Bex. He's in his street attire of a plain black t-shirt and denim jeans. He has his hair tied back into a bun as he smiles at the interviewer.
-
Bex: "We have the number one contender for the World Championship with us tonight. I'd like to welcome Steven Why!"
-
Steven nods towards Bex. He makes a motion as if he had an invisible championship belt around his waist already and mouths to the camera "I'm coming for you".
-
Bex: "Tonight you will be getting your first opportunity to get your hands on the man who betrayed you. Do you have anything to say towards Bobby Gruesome?"
-
Steven's smile fades away as he hears the world champion's name.
-
Steven: "Not much that he probably can't figure out for himself anyway. I'd ask him why he chose to leave me during our tag team title match... I'd ask him why he chose to betray me... But I know he doesn't care enough to give me an answer. So I just want to say this to him, Bex.

No matter whether or not you succeed in avoiding me tonight Bobby, you can't escape karma. No matter whether or not you feel you can defeat me at Extreme Rewards and leave the pay per view, the company as the final world champion...

I will prove to you, to everyone else that this is different from all the other times. That this will be my moment and I will defeat you.

The betrayal, the backstabbing and the choosing to take the easiest path forward will be all for naught.

We could have gone into this match as friends, put a cap onto the CiR's legacy by letting the final match be one of two individuals just seeing who was the best on that night. Seeing who could have the honor to be the winner of the final moments of a federation we both have poured ourselves into, the only difference being how many years."

-
Bex: "While you're on that train of thought, do you want to mention anything about your thoughts on the announcement of CiR's closure?"
-
Steven: "It's sad, Bex.

That's an obvious statement, as I'm sure you're aware of. But it's how I feel. I've been in this company for over half a decade. A decent portion of my life has been as part of the Carnage in Ring family. I'll save grand sweeping and emotional statements for next week, but I'd like to thank all the men and women I've had the chance to meet over these past few years. The ones I've became friends with, the ones who took me to hell and back in brutal battles, and even the ones I just had the opportunity to call coworkers."

-
He lets a look of sadness wash across his face, but then runs his hand through his hair.
-
Steven: "I've had maybe one of the saddest stories in the history of CiR. A lot of individuals who experienced the same downturns as myself as often as I have have called it a career before now.

Is it fitting that I'm somewhat sad that if I become champion, that this will be a championship reign in name only? As the confetti falls, I won't have the chance to defend it. As my entrance music plays, I won't have the chance to have matches from against individuals like Jimmy James. Like Shane Brady, like Mister N.

I suppose it does.

But I'll also be proud. I'll be proud that I was able to prove that all those who did not give up on me were right in continuing to believe in me."

-
Bex: "Well said. Do you have any thoughts on the other four individuals in this six man tag tonight?"
-
Steven grimaces slightly, but nods.
-
Steven: "Anna and I didn't have the best falling out, but she used to be someone I could call a close friend. Victor, even if the reasons for doing so aren't totally gallant, decided to take on an authority figure who was exploiting their power.

I could say a million things about the Alliance... but I'll just leave it at the statement that I feel as though that this was a long time coming and that Alyssa was always gong to have to eventually face this situation. It's unfortunate for her, but maybe she'll come to regret her actions over the past couple of years."

-
Bex nods her head.
-
Bex: "So is there anything else you want to say on this final ever interview?"
-
Steven grins, before nodding his head.
-
Steven: "To the CiR fans. To Candice and Stan and Jake and you Bex...

Thanks for having me.

-
With that, for the final time ever, Steven Why walks off the interview set as Bex looks on, a bittersweet smile upon her face, before the feed fades to black.
-
Tom Midas
Tom Midas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum