Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will continue (Tom)

Go down

I will continue (Tom) Empty I will continue (Tom)

Post  Tom Midas Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:30 pm

Darkside by grandson begins to play suddenly, as Tom Midas walks out onto the entrance ramp slowly. He's in golden wrestling tights and sporting a grimace upon his face. He is heavily bandaged in his torso region. He pauses for just a moment, to take in the cheers from the crowd, before continuing down towards the center of the ring at a glacial pace.
-
Stan: "Tom Midas has finally made his return to the CiR arena after his brutal injury two weeks ago when he and Codi Deathlock fell through the windshield of Alyssa's car. While Codi managed to escape with relatively minor injuries to her arm, quite a few people in the back as well as myself felt that Tom would be lucky to be able to walk by the time of Extreme Rewards, let alone compete this week."
-
Jake: "I agree with you there Stan. From what we saw of the violent fall those two took two weeks ago, I'm surprised that Tom isn't still in a hospital bed, trying to recover."
-
Stan: "I feel as though it's probably safe to assume that this early return is probably at least partially caused because of Codi's ability to win last week, and earning the chance to remain, a chance to continue to seek her revenge on the man she feels helped ruin her childhood."
-
Tom attempts to slide into the ring, but grimaces halfway, and instead decides to climb up onto the apron and duck underneath the top rope. He's handed a microphone as he does so.
-
Tom: "A few weeks ago, I put my body through the most amount of misery that it had ever faced. Glass shards brutally cutting open the skin on my back, letting the blood pool on the dashboard of Alyssa's car. Each and every piece of glass dust that was too small from the impact logging itself deep into the muscle. Even after being stitched up, I still have pieces stuck in there, too small to remove, to risky to try to do so without causing further harm. Every moment I bend down, every moment I stretch. Hell, every moment I walk, I can feel what has to be hundreds of reminders of that night."
-
Tom looks towards the backwards area. He performs some stretches, and it's obvious that some of the wounds were not fully healed, as a slight red hue appears in certain spots.
-
Tom: "You were right in one regard, Codi. And that's that I've used the excuse that we are all intrinsically bad people to explain away my actions in the past. And you know what, each and every action was in the end my own. I made my own choices, and I made my own path. I did what I could do to achieve greatness, and I face the consequences of that ideology now.

But two weeks ago, when we both went over the edge and plummeted nearly twenty feet, I did that on my own. I made my own decision to do this. To ruin my body to prove to you that it will take you more than what you think to put me down.

That you might feel as though the goal you set out to achieve, to cause me to quit being a wrestler. To quit being period...

You're going to have make a conscious decision too. And that one will be this:

Can I kill a person?"

-
He lets a frown form upon his face, before pointing to his back.
-
Tom: "Shatter my spine if you want. I will crawl to you.

Break my leg, I will limp towards you.

Choke me, I will fight to my last breath.

If you come after me one more time, Codi... You better be ready to kill me. Because I will."

-
He throws the microphone to the ground, waiting for Kaleb to make his way to the ring.
-
Stan: "Just... wow. This has gone beyond a simple disagreement, it has gone beyond a rivalry... These two people want to go after one another's throat."
-
Jake: "I can't believe that Alyssa let this get this bad before she was let go by David Train! Now we have death threats from contracted wrestlers!!!"
-
Stan: "I'd pause for thought if I was Codi now. If there was anyone I'd trust to back up those kind of threats, it's Tom."
Tom Midas
Tom Midas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum