Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airing Out Dirty Landry, Taking Out The Trash

Go down

Airing Out Dirty Landry, Taking Out The Trash Empty Airing Out Dirty Landry, Taking Out The Trash

Post  Jimmy James Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:15 am

"Without Me" By Eminem plays on the sound system and the crowd starts to cheer the arrival of "The Superstar" Jimmy James.
-
Jimmy James walks out once the first verse kicks in dressed in a red boy pablo white logo t-shirt, a black Las Vegas Reyes de Plata hat, a pair of black wayfarer sunglasses, dark blue jeans, and black shoes that shine on the bottom with their white soles. His face shows a mixture of emotions but they are all sealed behind his shaded sunglasses. Looking down the ramp, Jimmy begins his descent down from the top of the stage to the ringside area. As he walks down the ramp, he slaps the hands of some of the fans at the barricade.

-
Jake: "In two weeks time, this man will step into the ring with his former friend, his former tag team partner, his long time rival: King. These two men will face each other in a match that will see the Hall of Famer King Edge scheduled as the special guest referee, and it will be contested under Falls Count Anywhere rules!"
-
Stan: "Now the question is will King be able to finally throw a punch at King. He has resisted this entire time since King turned on him months ago, and now he will be forced to in a one on one match."
-
Jimmy walks on the apron and stares at the sea of fans standing up for him. He lifts his legs through the ropes and enters the ring. Walking to the other side of the ring, Jimmy peers at the crowd through his sunglasses and asks for a microphone as the crowd's responds to his arrival in a positive way. He waits for his music to be lowered before lifting the microphone to speak.
-
Jimmy James: "I'm sure you all heard the news last week: King and I will have a match at Extreme Rewards VIII."
-
The fans begin to cheer, but Jimmy cuts them off before they can really get going.
-
Jimmy James: "Hold on... hold on... not only is it a match but it will be a Falls Count Anywhere match. Then... then not only is it a Falls Count Anywhere match but we will have a special guest referee in King Edge!"
-
Now Jimmy allows the fans to cheer at the mention of the record holder four time CiR World Heavyweight Champion and 2011 CiR Hall of Famer's name.
-
Jimmy James: "I will say this: I'm glad to see King Edge back. He's a all timer for this federation and since he claims he is now retired, he deserves to actually be able to come out here to say good bye one last time.
The thing I'm not so thrilled about is having to see this man face to face again. You see, the last time I saw this man in person I was pinning him in this ring for the CiR World Heavyweight Championship. That came after getting myself added to the match after cashing in my Carnage Briefcase, a match which ironically included my opponent from last week Steven Why.
-
Side note, Steven: you were the better man and you have my respect. I want you to win that World Championship at Extreme Rewards.
-
But back to the issue on hand, King Edge and I didn't really leave each other on good terms, and I never got to give him a rematch for the World Title, due to him getting attacked and getting no help. So, King Edge, I know you are back there so please come out down here and lets work things out."

-
Jimmy lowers the microphone and waits for the entrance of the man he called out. He stands by the ropes and leans forward on them, as he and the crowd grow restless.
-
Jimmy James: "Come on, King Edge, I know you are somewhere around here. These fans have waited years to see you again and you were barely out here last week, just walk down here and..."
-
Suddenly, a huge bang is heard coming from the top of the ramp and the arena plunges into complete darkness
-
After a few seconds "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack starts blasting through the PA System and the crowd get up to their feet, anticipating the arrival of only one!
Suddenly a spotlight targets the top of the ramp and the CarnageTron flashes on with the words “The Greatest of the Great”
After a couple of seconds the CarnageTron fades off and then on again with the big bold words “Four Time World Champion” clearly taking centre stage
As "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack kicks in, a huge display of white and blue pyros go off around the entrance before plunging the arena back into complete darkness, allowing everyone to listen to the lyrics of the song carefully
-
Now I've told you this once before
You can't control me
If you try to take me down you're gonna break
Now I feel your every nothing that you're doing for me
I'm picking you outta me
you run away
I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone
-
The spotlight suddenly comes back to life and standing at the top of the ramp, none other than the former four time Carnage Heavyweight Champion and 2011 Hall of Fame inductee, King Edge!
CarnageTron back switches on with King Edge’s name clearly written across it
Seeing King Edge, the crowd stands up and cheers for the first inductee into the CiR Hall of Fame
-
King Edge stands at the top of the ramp, looking up and absorbing this reaction from the crowd. He is wearing his trademark “The Greatest of the Great” King Edge T-shirt and standard blue jeans
After a few seconds, he finally brings his head up to face the crowd
King Edge starts making his way down to the ramp whilst getting inundated with praises from the crowd
As he reaches the end of the ramp, he stops and looks around at the cheering fans and smiles at them
-
King Edge walks up the steel steps and enters the ring
He walks over to the other side of the ring and grabs a microphone from a stagehand at ringside
He turns around and stares across the ring at Jimmy James, and nods his head as he looks Jimmy up and down
"I Stand Alone" fades out and the only noise in this whole arena is the fans cheering and chanting "King Edge! King Edge! King Edge!"

-
King Edge: "Jimmy James, it's nice to see you again. As I heard you say, it has been over three years since we last saw each other and that was with me laying flat on my back and you taking away the World Heavyweight Championship and ending my 483 day reign as champion."
-
Some members of the crowd boo this statement, and Jimmy kind of does a slight shrug at the mention of his actions.
-
King Edge: "Ha. I guess it was payback."
-
The Hall of Famer wipes his mouth with his hand and thinks about what he wants to say now.
-
King Edge: "I guess in reality I kind of deserved it. Before your cash in the time we had seen each other was when I beat you the first Bloodshed after Extreme Rewards V and got you fired after Kelly basically dumped you."
-
Jimmy seems to holding back a little as he lets out a playful laugh, but clearly the reminder of one of the worst nights in his career didn't hit a good cord.
-
King Edge: "Bad memory, sorry. However, it seems the two of you are on good terms and that's great. You've got Kelly, you've got that Candy lady, you've..."
-
Jimmy James: "Candice. Her name is Candice."
-
King Edge: "Sorry, she wasn't around when I was and she was mostly an OMEGA girl at that. Anyway, you've got them two and you've got the fans now. Things have changed since we last crossed paths.
You are a different Jimmy James than before. King is a different King than before. It's almost like you two switched places or something. I don't get it, but I guess that's what happens when you are out of the business for three years. King and you switch positions, Steven Why is main eventing Extreme Rewards VIII, the Commissioner we have now, when I was around, was just the Queen of Carnage Champion with a different stable back then, it's like this place got flipped on it's head or something."

-
Jimmy seems unamused at King Edge's remarks.
-
King Edge: "You know you said you wanted to work things out before the match in two weeks but the fact is I don't hold any grudges against you or King.
You did what you did to keep your job and get ahead. King finally spoke the truth last week and revealed he left me to get beat down because he wanted to get ahead of me in line and I was in the way.
You both did things that if I were in your positions would do. How did you think I became a four time World Heavyweight Champion? Hell, my last reign started because I went along with Moberz's scheme to screw over the main event of Extreme Rewards V and 'take back' the federation. There is no hard feelings between us two, and between King and I."

-
Jimmy James: "You say this and I want to believe you... but you asked me how do I think you became a four time World Heavyweight Champion? My answer: by being a liar."
-
King Edge's looks shocked at Jimmy's statement, but crosses his arms to let him speak.
-
Jimmy James: "You didn't just get that fourth title reign by joining Moberz, you did it by lying to the fans for months about a feud with Alex Scott and then doing a ten second match at Extreme Rewards V while I went out and busted my ass to win that briefcase I used to beat you for that title over a year later.
I mean hell, you got your third reign by lying to the fans and joining David Train. You always had management in your back pocket and you would lie to everyone if it meant saving your ass. I don't have any hard feelings and have no regrets for cashing in my Carnage Briefcase that night. As you said, my job was basically on the line that night and I needed an out, and you were my out.
Hell, maybe we are just a like in a way... but hopefully we've both changed."

-
King Edge: "I like to believe I've changed since retirement, but I think you've changed as well... good and bad.
Having Kelly and Candice and these fans by your side clearly makes you happy. You have overcome so much to get to stand in this ring right now, but the truth is the bad part of this new you is the coward you've become."

-
"OOOOHHHH"'s echo throughout the arena as King Edge and Jimmy James finally get face to face with each other.
-
King Edge: "King beat you down and left you bloody, he eliminated you from the Carnage Rumble and left you injured, he talks down to you every chance he gets down because he knows he can get away with it because you do nothing. The old you would have kicked his ass up and down this arena and around the streets. You beat up Steven Why in a mall because he was paid to watch Kelly after she broke up with you, and now you can't beat up King because his friendship meant so much to you. This isn't the Jimmy James that is going to win at Extreme Rewards VIII, hell the one I'm looking is going to walk into that pay-per-view and get his ass handed to him."
-
Jimmy lifts his microphone to responded but he quickly gets cut off.
-
???: "Good day ladies and gentlemen!"
-
The audience completely turns and boos as they face the CarnageTron to see King standing outside of the arena, towards to loading dock. Wearing his normal gear up, he smiles at the camera in front of him and does a little wave towards it.
-
King: "Jimmy, King Edge, I appreciate all the mentions of my name, but I feel the crowd doesn't want to see you two. They want to see what their hero is up to right now.
So here I am! But I'm not alone, I am here for a special on location interview. Come on over here!"

-
It takes a few seconds but slowly Candice Witt walks into frame. She clearly seems uneasy about being by her best friend's rival at the moment, but tries to remain professional.
-
Candice Witt: "King, I must ask: why did you request this interview time?"
-
King: "I already said, Candice. These fans want to know what their favorite wrestler on the Carnage in Ring roster is doing, and so here I am."
-
Candice Witt: "Okay... uhh... why did you make the demand to Alyssa Hendryl that it is outside of the Carnage Arena at the loading dock?"
-
King: "I'm glad you asked that, no need to beat around the bush here.
Last week, I said I didn't want the coward that Jimmy is now at Extreme Rewards; glad to see someone agrees with me! I want the real Jimmy James and I want a fight. So, I promised to make him fight me and I'm going to do exactly that.
You see, my friendship with Jimmy is dead and belongs in the trash.
Just like you."

-
King then grabs Candice by the wrist and begins pulling her. She tries to pull away but gets dragged by King to the edge of the platform at the loading dock. Just off to the side is an open dumpster with black garbage bags and trash all in it!
-
King: "If you don't fight me after this, Jimmy, it really does show you are a coward. You made me do this."
-
King grabs Candice by the head and sticks it between his legs
King lifts Candice Witt in powerbomb position
and does a 360 in the air and throws her off the platform and into the dumpster executing a Royal Execution!!

-
Jimmy immediately leaves the ring and runs up the ramp. King Edge soon follows but is much slower than the younger Jimmy.
-
King: "You did this to yourself, Jimmy. I want you in the ring next week for a contract signing and I want you to see me after what I just did. I will admit to my crimes and I will sign on that dotted line. I'm not afraid to fight you, fight me back.
Annihilation Will Become Unavoidable!"

-
King walks out of the camera shot, which causes the camera man to turn to focus it back on him. We see King grab his luggage and walk down the ramp at the loading dock. He goes over to his car and tosses his bags into the back seat, clearly in no hurry. King finally enters the driver seat and starts the car, and the doors of the parking lot fly open as Jimmy James runs out of the arena.
-
Jimmy James: "Get back here, you mother[censored]!"
-
King begins to drive off just as Jimmy begins to run as hard as he can after the vehicle. As he chases it down, suddenly Kelly Early appears beside him and to able to grab him and stops him dead in his tracks.
-
Kelly Early: "Stop! Let him go for now! Candice is hurt!"
-
Jimmy says a curse under his breath runs back over to the location of the dumpster, where King Edge and other staff and roster members are at checking on Candice. The Superstar is able to climb into the dumpster and begins to tear up as he helps pull his hurt friend off the bags and out the dumpster.
-
Jimmy James: "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. This is my fault."
-
Kelly rejoins him but the doctors force the two and the other to back off as they begin to examine her. Jimmy hugs Kelly as the screen fades out.
Jimmy James
Jimmy James

Back to top Go down