Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up The Anty

Go down

Up The Anty Empty Up The Anty

Post  Jimmy James Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:26 am

Axel Crow and Jeremy Rock are walking down the hallways of the arena, and the crowd cheers once they appear on the CarnageTron for them. They seem to be keeping to themselves, talking to one another, but stop on their path suddenly. Jeremy motions for Axel to stay back and walks forward a bit alone to reveal James Fleetwood standing by himself. The manager of the CiR Tag Team Champions is by a door and just smirks at the Heavy Metal Messiah.
-
James Fleetwood: "The little simpleton has arrived I see. You really are barking up the wrong tree at the moment, and you seem to have a death wish asking for this match with my client Lynch."
-
Jeremy seems a bit confused, and shakes his head.
-
Jeremy Rock: "A death wish? No man, this is just me and I don't see what your problem is with me. All I've done is be myself and you've got a problem with me and my friends. So I feel maybe bringing your boys down a level could do you all a favor."
-
James Fleetwood: "First things first, you must not remember us yelling at you for making me spill my coffee on myself a few weeks back. Secondly, you must not remember your history around here, and the fact YOU think you can beat either one of them is funny. You are nothing like my boys, and they will show you exactly why they have never been pinned or submitted."
-
Jeremy Rock: "If that is the case and you are so confident then, let's up the anty."
-
Fleetwood thinks for a second, then crosses his arms over his chest. He stands a bit more straight and looks Jeremy up and down before speaking.
-
James Fleetwood: "I'm listening, I like a little betting."
-
Jeremy Rock: "If I beat Lynch in our match up next, Christy and I get a Tag Team Championship match at Extreme Rewards."
-
He tries to keep a straight face but the smile on face slowly grows, and the Fleetwood leans over and is howling with laughter. It takes a good little bit to regroup and even then he can't stop from laughing at Jeremy.
-
James Fleetwood: "You've got to be kidding me. You... you... of all people... want to not only face Lynch tonight but face him and Haskins at the pay-per-view. You can say you don't have a death wish, but you are clearly are just stupid."
-
Jeremy Rock: "Stupid... I might be that but I can still kick Lynch's ass. If I lose, I'll admit they are the better men. Simple as that, and I bet you'd love that ego stroke."
-
James Fleetwood: "I don't need you to say such things. The fans know that is the case already, and they know it's the exact opposite for yourself."
-
Jeremy takes a step towards Fleetwood. The two go face to face when suddenly the door behind Fleetwood swings open, and out step Haskins and Lynch. They have the CiR Tag Team Championships over their shoulders and they quickly step between Fleetwood and Jeremy; the latter of who is basically forced to step back by the two seven foot hired guns.
-
Fleetwood's face appears in the middle of the Tag Champions, and he can't stop smiling.
-
James Fleetwood: "Don't be crying to Miss Hendryl when you aren't allowed back in the ring after tonight, because you'll need help walking afterwards. Go have your little friend Axel and bring him to ringside so he can tell Christy in detail what happened to you."
-
Haskins, Lynch, and James Fleetwood leave Jeremy by himself and walk away, heading to the ringside area for the match up next. Once the trio is out of the way, Axel walks back over to his best friend.
-
Axel Crow: "Do you really think you can do this?"
-
Jeremy Rock: "I have to now, not to just prove something to myself, but for everyone. These two 'monsters' are just like us... they can lose. I just need you out there to watch my back."
-
Axel Crow: "Always."
-
Jeremy and Axel share a first bump and start making their way to the entrance ramp now, and the screen fades out.
Jimmy James
Jimmy James

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum