Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement

Go down

Announcement Empty Announcement

Post  Victor Machado Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:22 am

The CarnageTron brightens itself up to the sight of a man - Victor Machado is seen wearing a nice, fancy suit, as he reaches for a pedestal and approaches the microphone.
-
Victor Machado: "Muchachos y muchachas… The moment has come."
-
Victor Machado: "As with all tyrannies, as with all usurpers, as with all who thirst for power… Every reign eventually comes to an end."
-
Victor adjusts his tie as he keeps his speech.
-
Victor Machado: "A reign that has served me well, through good and bad times, pushed me against all the odds, favored me even with the hardest handicaps."
-
Victor Machado: "Voices were silenced, requests for change were turned down."
-
Victor Machado: "Ultimately, all those things had my intervention in it - with my most sadness."
-
Victor puts his hand over his chest, right where his heart is located.
-
Victor Machado: "Ladies and gentlemen - I didn't come here tonight to repent for my sins."
-
Victor Machado: "I believe that actions speak louder than words, and thus, no matter what I say here tonight, won't be enough to make amends."
-
Victor lowers his arm and keeps on going.
-
Victor Machado: "As such, I came here tonight to announce to each and every single one of you the end of an era."
-
The crowd gets visibly saddened, as they expect Victor's departure.
-
Victor Machado: "Oh you think that would be my leave of absence now, didn't you?"
-
Victor Machado: "Well, you've got the wrong idea. Someone's leaving tonight, and it's not me."
-
The crowd roars in anticipation, wondering who Victor is referring to.
-
Victor Machado: "The end of an era. Stay tuned."
-
Victor rips his suit off as he appears to make his way towards a specific room. The camera, however, fades out to black, as the crowd boos increasingly louder.
Victor Machado
Victor Machado

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum