Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short Apology

Go down

Short Apology Empty Short Apology

Post  Jimmy James Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:03 am

Backstage, Jimmy James is found on a storage crate and leaning against a wall by himself in his wrestling gear. He is wearing the Las Vegas Golden Knights jersey he normally wear, and has a pair of blue wayfarer sunglasses on.
-
Jimmy James: "Steven... I'm sorry for walking out on you. I shouldn't have left you like that but... I couldn't fight King."
-
Jimmy sits up on the crate and takes off his sunglasses.
-
Jimmy James: "I'm still not ready for that. When you tagged me in and I saw him across the ring, I couldn't handle it. Then when you were crawling to me... I'm sorry. I understand why this match was booked and I deserve to get some punishment, but that doesn't mean I won't fight you back.
We were never on the same side of the coin, hell we were never on the same coin. But I respect you, and you respect me. I want to give you a good wrestling match, and I will do that."

-
He shrugs his shoulders for a second, then chuckles to himself.
-
Jimmy James: "Now considering I have a wrestling match booked in three weeks, I guess I have to fight King. With King Edge thrown in the mix, I guess this will be interesting. Last time I saw King Edge in person, I cashed in my Carnage Briefcase and won the World Heavyweight Championship.
So... I guess it's not as negative as King's last experience with him."

-
Jimmy laughs.
-
Jimmy James: "But I digress, tonight I want to show Steven how sorry I am and give him a great match.
In three weeks, I'm going to grow and show King that he shouldn't have turned on me... if I can."
Jimmy James
Jimmy James

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum