Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One small favour

Go down

One small favour Empty One small favour

Post  Victor Machado Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:56 am

The camera zooms in on a running Victor Machado, appearing to be trying to catch up with Anna, as he approaches her.
-
Victor Machado: "Anna! Anna! Wait!"
-
Anna turns around and looks at Victor, trying to understand the whole situation.
-
Victor Machado: "My apologies if I caught you off-guard, it was never my intention."
-
Victor tries to catch his breath up as Anna keeps staring at him, completely silent.
-
Victor Machado: "I know we haven't fought together for too long, really, so we don't know each other's strengths and weaknesses."
-
Victor Machado: "But tonight's match, Anna. As selfish as this sounds, I want you to fully commit to it."
-
Victor still struggles to speak as he pants and gasps, trying to grasp for air.
-
Victor Machado: "This may sound desperate, I know. But tonight's chance is a big bullseye for a punch to the stomach on Alyssa."
-
Victor Machado: "And you surely know I won't get many of those without involving myself in a match physically, against her."
-
Victor Machado: "...which I assume isn't Alyssa's idea, ever."
-
Anna appears to be about to talk, but Victor suddenly interrupts her."
-
Victor Machado: "After all that Alyssa's done to me, and after all I've done for her..."
-
Victor Machado: "You have no idea how I fell. I put my heart into our alliance, I watched it grow like it was my baby..."
-
Victor Machado: "And at the end of the day, it's like that same baby got ripped off out of my arms."
-
Victor puts a hand on his face and appears to try to control some potential sobbing. Anna just listens as Victor talks.
-
Victor Machado: "I just hope she can get karma back at her, some day, some time. I've had my bad bits and done my fair share."
-
Victor Machado: "And as time kept going, I understood that most of the actions I was taking on the very first few days weren't really the best, you know?"
-
Victor Machado: "It's like I've matured in a way, and my heart got purified eventually as I grew entirely. Doing and being evil is just boring, you see?"
-
Victor takes the hand off of his head as he looks back at Anna.
-
Victor Machado: "One last dance. For Vickie, for anybody that's helped me so far."
-
Victor Machado: "Look, Anna, I really just wanted to ask you that. No tricks, no ifs, no buts."
-
Victor Machado: "If we can pull that tonight, I owe you big time. I've wrongfully got the previous commissioner to be fired... Time to do it again."
-
Anna looks surprised from Victor's request, but she just nods back at him, appearing to agree with him.
-
Victor Machado: "Super. Talk to you later."
-
Victor turns to the opposite side as he starts running back to wherever he came from. Anna stays immobile in the same spot as the camera eventually fades out to black.
Victor Machado
Victor Machado

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum