Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actions Have Consequences

Go down

Actions Have Consequences Empty Actions Have Consequences

Post  Jimmy James Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:26 pm

After the commercial break, King is seen walking through the backstage area. He walk upon his destination: Comissioner Hendryl's office. He tries to open the door but it's locked. After then trying to knock on the door, a crew member walks over.
-
-
Crew member: "Are you looking for Commissioner Hendryl? She is right over there, down the hallway and to the right."
-
King nods his head and heads into the direction that the crew member sent him.
-
The camera then cuts to Commissioner Hendryl walking with a smile on her face, and she stops once she reaches The Life Partners. Sammy and Repo are stretching as they prepare for their match later on tonight, and look unhappy at the appearance of their boss.
-
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "Good evening gentlemen, how are you two?"
-
Sammy South: "Look, you know we don't have much time. If you are going to tell us our match with Anna and Victor is getting pushed to next then tell us now. We're not going to play along with your little games to mess with them."
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "Mess with them? What do you mean? The card just had to be adjusted, thus Anna versus Super Icon was pushed up. Either way, I just wanted to let you all know that I had a meeting with the Board of Directors and they wanted to add a stipulation to tonight's match.
However, I'm going to add my own little twist to it."

-
Repo Man: "What would that be then?"
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "They suggested that if Victor and Anna win, then they get to face The Alliance at Extreme Rewards VIII. If The Life Partners win tonight, then you two will get a Tag Team Championship at Extreme Rewards VIII."
-
Before either men can speak, Hendryl cuts them off.
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "But I disagree with them. I don't trust you two as far as I can throw you, and the same goes with those other two. You two also don't have the best win-loss record in the last few months. So since the Board made it clear they wanted that stipulation, I'll allow Anna and Victor's stipulation. For The Life Partners, if you win you'll get a $10,000 check to split.
If you lose, then you two are fired!"

-
Repo Man: "What?!"
-
Sammy South: "You can't do that! We've been together for years! Repo Man has been around since the earlier years of this federation!"
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "I can and I will if need be. Make the wise decision, boys, and that check will be in your hands at the end of the night."
-
Alyssa winks at the tag partners and leaves them to their thoughts. As she walks forward, a man walking in the opposite direction turns around and joins her.
-
King: "Alyssa, what the hell was that out there? King Edge?
Who let him in? What does he mean see you in three weeks?"

-
Alyssa Hendryl: "Calm down, King. Relax. I've got everything under control.[/i]
-
King: "Under control? You are letting King Edge just walk into this arena unauthorized and..."
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "He was authorized and I personally let him in."
-
King: "You?! Why?"
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "Because of money, King. If I see money to be made for this federation, I will take that chance. Jimmy versus King is a hot match and program, sure. But I wanted to add some spice so in three weeks you two will face in a Falls Count Anywhere match."
-
King stops at the comment and Alyssa Hendryl keeps walking. He gets out of his faze and catches back up with her.
-
King: "That's not what we talked about. It would just be him and I one more time."
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "True, but I'm your boss and I make the matches. That will be the match stipulation, King, and it's final. Also..."
-
Hendryl approaches her office door and unlocks it with the key she pulled from her pocket.
-
Alyssa Hendryl: "King Edge will be the special guest referee for that match."
-
She quickly shuts the down in King's face. King tries to open it and realizes it is locked again. He gives up on opening it and smacks his fists against the wooden door, walking away as the screen fades to black.
Jimmy James
Jimmy James

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum