Carnage in Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight Me

Go down

Fight Me Empty Fight Me

Post  Jimmy James Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:51 pm

The crowd is waiting for the show to start as the arena slowly turns silent after the introduction by Jake and Stan. Suddenly, the war sirens are heard all over the arena as "Indestructible" by Disturbed plays through the speakers. The crowd erupts in boos, waiting for the arrival of one man. When the crowd calms down, King calmly walks out on the ramp which gets the crowd to once again start booing, even louder this time. King, wearing a black leather jacket and a Golden Crown on his head with "CiR" engraved. King stands on the top of the ramp, soaking in the moment as the crowd boos him on. King then opens up his leather jacket, showing his bare midsection and abs.
-
Boos echoes through the arena as the Carnage in Ring crowd shun their former hero. King makes his way to the ring, and then jumps up on the apron. He enters the ring and goes to the corner to pose to the crowd, who now boo him to reject him.
-
Jake: What the hell does this guy want?
-
Stan: I can only imagine what this man wants. He has Jimmy cornered mentally and as we saw in the tag team match at last season's finale, Jimmy STILL will not fight King.
-
King hops off the ropes and walks to the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand.
-
King: Good day ladies and gentlemen!
-
The crowd erupts in boos once more and the calm, cool, and collected expression on King's face doesn't flinch.
-
King: Now what did I tell all of you? Did I lie to you when I told you all about Jimmy?
I came to this ring and told you all the truth: Jimmy James is a snake.

-
The crowd boos King's repeated comment, which he ignores this reaction.
-
He walked out on Steven Why during the tag match, and refused to fight me. He is weak and doesn't deserve a chance to retaliate.
The only thing I want him to have is his ass handed to him tonight by Steven Why. I don't like either of them two but Jimmy warrants a beating. That's why I spoke to Miss Hendryl about something special.
Something that she agrees with me on.
-
Extreme Rewards VIII needs to be the biggest show of this company has ever had, the biggest of all time!
Steven Why is already getting a World Heavyweight Championship match against Bobby Gruesome in the main event... but there needs to be more. We can't headline the show with just one match. It's not enough, and so at Extreme Rewards VIII I will be having a match myself.
Your hero who has been cast aside for doing the right thing is going back to Extreme Rewards VIII to sell the tickets and make this show something you all want to see!
I will be competing in a match against....
Jimmy James.

-
Now the fans cheer at the mention of Jimmy's name. Now they know Jimmy and King can fight in an official match in three weeks.
-
I'm not surprised Commissioner Hendryl gave me this match, even though it's not the one I wanted. I would have rather been placed in the World Championship match and walk out champion like I did after I beat you at Extreme Rewards VI, Jimmy.
However, I'm not going to get that it seems. I will get to repeat history, though. I get repeat me kicking your ass up and down this ring and all over this arena.
I just want you to fight me.
-
It's getting tiring just fighting a body bag each and every time I throw one fist. You refuse to fight back and I don't know why... so I'm going to make you fight me. I don't know yet... but I will. I want the best you, Jimmy.
I want the man who nearly sent me into an early retirement in 2015.
I want the man who main evented Extreme Rewards VI with me.
I want that Jimmy James who is the longest reigning Annihilation Champion in history.
I want that Jimmy James who is the two time Carnage in Ring World Heavyweight Champion.
I want The A-Lister who held both the OMEGA Alpha and World Heavyweight Championships in the original OMEGA Wrestling.
I want the person who helped lead The Entourage to championships.
I want The Superstar who didn't give a damn who he pissed off or pissed on to get what he wanted.
I want the real and the best Jimmy James... and not the coward you are now. Fight me. That's all I want from you.
-
I want a fight for my life at Extreme Rewards VIII... I want a fight more violent than all of our previous matches over the last five years.
Prove me wrong and show me you have the guts to fight me in three weeks.
Even if you do, though,
Annihilation Will Become Unavoidable!

-
King steps back and starts to smile as his music starts to play. He walks over to the hard camera side and stares at the camera as "Indestructible" plays throughout the arena.
-
Jake: I can't believe the words that just came out of this man's mouth. He thinks being on the Extreme Rewards card only will drive the fans to the show to see him. I will give him credit cause he's right, they'll pay to see Jimmy kick his ass!
-
Stan: Now we have another match on the show in three weeks time, and one of the competitors doesn't even want to compete in the match! What the hell is going to happen in three weeks when Jimmy has to step into the ring with King?
-
Suddenly, a huge bang is heard coming from the top of the ramp and the arena plunges into complete darkness
-
Jake: I'm sorry, fans. It seems we've possibly had some sort of blackout. Can we cut to the ad break while we get this sorted out?
-
After a few seconds "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack starts blasting through the PA System and the crowd get up to their feet, anticipating the arrival of only one!
Suddenly a spotlight targets the top of the ramp and the CarnageTron flashes on with the words “The Greatest of the Great”
After a couple of seconds the CarnageTron fades off and then on again with the big bold words “Four Time World Champion” clearly taking centre stage
As "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack kicks in, a huge display of white and blue pyros go off around the entrance before plunging the arena back into complete darkness, allowing everyone to listen to the lyrics of the song carefully
-
Now I've told you this once before
You can't control me
If you try to take me down you're gonna break
Now I feel your every nothing that you're doing for me
I'm picking you outta me
you run away
I stand alone
Inside
I stand alone
-
The spotlight suddenly comes back to life and standing at the top of the ramp, none other than the former four time Carnage Heavyweight Champion and 2011 Hall of Fame inductee, King Edge!!!
CarnageTron back switches on with King Edge’s name clearly written across it
Seeing King Edge, the crowd goes absolutely berserk

-
King Edge stands at the top of the ramp, looking up and absorbing this reaction from the crowd. He is wearing his trademark “The Greatest of the Great” King Edge T-shirt and standard blue jeans
After a few seconds, he finally brings his head up to face the crowd
King Edge starts making his way down to the ramp whilst getting inundated with praises from the crowd
As he reaches the end of the ramp, he stops and looks around and stops his glares at King, who is still standing in the middle of the ring
-
King Edge walks up the steel steps and enters the ring
He walks over to the other side of the ring and grabs a microphone from a stagehand at ringside
He stops walking and stands toe-to-toe, face-to-face with King
"I Stand Alone" fades out and the only noise in this whole arena is the fans cheering and chanting "King Edge! King Edge! King Edge!"

-
King Edge: -slowly bringing the microphone to his lips- The last time I stood in this was over three years... and now I'm back to say one thing, King.
Jimmy James isn't a snake. After three years of being away from this company, I only remember my last moment in this ring for one reason. Not the three men that injured me but the man who stood on the ramp and watched it happened.
King, you are the real snake.

-
King Edge looks at the crowd as they cheer loudly. He turns back to King, who remains calm with King Edge just inches from his face.
-
You left me for dead in this ring, and because you stood by and did nothing I had my neck broken. I know why Blake Dawson and Ruthless did their attack even before they had to mention it... but you never said a word of why you stood by afterwards. The only time my name has left your mouth is when you wanted to give me backhanded praise during your Carnage World Heavyweight Championship reigns.
-
King Edge shakes his head whilst looking down
After a few moments, King Edge brings the microphone back up

-
So I'm going to ask you this once: why?
-
King and King Edge stand in silence between each other for a few moments, all while the crowd around them is going crazy at the moment.
-
Jake: "The last time we saw King Edge in the CiR ring was, like he said, when Blake Dawson and Ruthless attacked him after King and King Edge had a interaction. King stood by and watched the beat down and did nothing! King Edge wants answers!"
-
King raises his microphone to his lips, his face remaining still this entire time.
-
King: Because... back then... you were competition for that World Heavyweight Championship
Now looking at you though... I don't see why I was worried
Old, weak, and to think I almost called you to be my tag partner
You are more pathetic than Jimmy is at the moment.

-
"You suck! You suck!"'s are now being thrown from the crowd at King, who still keeps his eyes locked on King Edge
-
King Edge: I've waited three years to hear that... that's all I've wanted to hear. -leans in and drives his face into King's face so they are nose-to-nose without hurting himself or King- Sorry for waiting three years, but I'll see you in three weeks
-
And just as he came in, King Edge quickly exits the ring. Rolling out of the ring and leaving the microphone at King's feet
"The Greatest of the Great" walks up the ramp before stepping through the curtains, leaving everyone including King confused.
Jimmy James
Jimmy James

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum